Magmic initiated working with us in order to create something extraordinary over an existing version as it was time for an update. The client needed to improve app engagement, monetization and rebrand it to the modern look. Previous features requested by Players had to be added back: Facebook support, leaderboard and Multiplayer mode. The workload separated into two stages.
The first stage we were to do the followings:
- Changes in navigation to improve usability
- Update design and creating assets for applications (iOS and Android)
- Port windows 8.1 code to iOS
- Turn-Based multiplayer (Game Centre)
- Game Analytics and Ad Networks integration
- Integration of 'More Fun' feature (closs links to the other games by Magmic)
- Adapt Cocos 2dx code to Android Platform
The purpose of the second stage was to create the update for both iOS and Android platforms, Paid and Free versions. This update included both an update to the multiplayer game mode (changing it from turn based to real time), and an update, which introduced facebook integration into the application:
- Redesign some screens basing on the users' feedback
- Updating Multiplayer
- Facebook integration
- Facebook Leaderboards
The scope of work was quite impressive and challenging, just what we love at Omega — Games.